~ Testimonials ~
* "In 3 weeks I've lost 7 inches off of my waist doing the PowerHoopz 30 day Challenge. Hooping 5 days a week for 30 minutes is easy and it's fun! Everybody is noticing a difference! I can see my whole body changing with this workout but most importantly, I feel happy!! And young! I used to think working out was hard, but now I see it's fun and am doing it every day!! Thank you PowerHoopz for making me smile! :)
* "I lost 5 inches off of my waist doing the PowerHoopz DVD every day for ONE WEEK!! I can't believe how fast it works! I'm in LOVE with PowerHoopz and I just feel awesome!
* "I can't believe how small my waist has gotten from PowerHoopz! All the belly fat I was storing from menopause just seemed to melt away. And that flapping skin under my arms is FINALLY tight! I do the Power Sculpting segment of the DVD twice sometimes because it feels so good and I know doing the resistance training really speeds up the process. I also love the fact that there is NO impact in the PowerHoopz workout! There is no jumping around so I feel tight and toned after every workout, but don't feel sore in my joints anymore. It's the best workout I've ever done!!"
Kelly ---Orlando, Fl
* Wow! I love this workout! In the park, or at home with my DVD, Chris Lowe's PowerHoopz workout is fun and challanging at the same time. I feel great and can see my body transform right before my eyes. I love the power of PowerHoopz.
Suzie T. Winter Garden, Fl
- As a personal trainer, I am always looking for new and inventive ways to motivate my clients, and to give them a good workout. Adding Chris's Hulahoopz and Poolahoopz to the equipment I use has been a fantastic addition. It is light weight and easy to transport, and that is important to me, because I travel to clients homes and bring a lot of my own equipment. I can use it in so many different ways; hooping for a cardio workout, resistance training for muscle building and isometric type exercises for strength. It is also wonderful for a core workout using it in a pilates format. One of the best things about it, is that it is FUN! It always brings a smile to the face of my client when I bring out the hoop